Join Our Team
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Are you eager to create revolutionary CBD products? Do you have experience in developing and growing sales and distribution through national wholesale, retail and big box store channels? If so, we'd like to get to know you.
Simply record a Video Message, right here, and tell us about yourself:
- What is your experience in Business Development Account Manager?
- Why do you think you are the right fit for Exactus Hemp?
- Anything else you think is important to share with us.
Click on VIDEO RECORDING area to start recoding now. Simply click “RECORD VIDEO” and allow your Camera & Microphone to be shared with the recording application. You have up to 2 Minutes. The video will be automatically saved once you hit the STOP button. After you recorded your video message, complete the “Virtual Video Interview” Form
- CRM and phone sales experience are essential.
- Generate sales of genetics, raw ingredients, and white label hemp products.
- Answer incoming requests, inquiries, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Manage purchase orders, scheduling, and maintaining client accounts.
- Proactively communicate with clients to keep them updated regarding the status of their orders.
- Communication includes phone calls and emails with clients and corporate offices.
- Generate and analyze weekly and monthly sales reports and forecasts.
- Distribute weekly and monthly reports to internal executives.
- Represent the company during in-person meetings.
- Monitor tracking numbers and shipments to clients for superior customer experience.
- Present opportunities for improvements on all activities surrounding the position.
- Additional tasks as responsibilities will be assigned by executives as there are many opportunities to grow.
- This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Administrative duties including intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office programs including Excel, and Word.
- Ability to process information and act independently on decisions within a fast-paced environment.
- Identify opportunities to improve a high volume workload on a timely basis.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize multiple opportunities.
- Must be a team player prioritizing client needs and services.
- Contributes to building a positive team environment and culture
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Driven to generate sales and overcome objections.
- Work in a rapidly growing industry with a salary + commission incentive structure.
- 2+ years – Years of Experience in Customer Service
- 2+ years – Years of Experience in Business to Business Sales or Account Management
Please complete the form below and we are looking forward to reviewing your submission and video. If we feel you have what it takes to join the Exactus Team, we will get back to you for a one on one call. We truly appreciate your time & interest!
Record video first, stop recording, then complete the form below